Beautiful Blogger Award

June 18, 2015

Hey guys! I was nominated by the wonderful Tanya @ Girl Plus Books for Beautiful Blogger Awards! Thank you so much Tanya <3



Rules:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you
2. List 7 random things about yourself
3. Nominate 7, creative, beautiful bloggers
4. Notify the amazing people you nominated for the award

My Random Facts:
1. My biggest pet peeve is the sound when people crack their knuckles. >_<
2. My biggest bookish pet peeve is Insta-love. Ugh.
3. I've never broken a bone (so far) but I have sprained a lot.
4. I am the type of person who is all sweet on the outside and devilish on the inside. ;)
5. I love Taylor Swift
6. I've never eaten anything spicy enough for me to eat water before. (I like to drink hot sauce. I know. I'm a weirdo)
7. I am from India.

My Nominations:
1. Kitty and Fari @ My Little Corner for Books
2. Anna @ Enchanted by YA 
3. Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie
4. Laurel @ Serendipity
5. Angelica @ Paperback Princess
6. Alexia @ Alexia's Books and Such...
7. Josie @ Josie's Book Corner

Again, thank you so much Tanya! XOXO <3 <3
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats on the nomination and thanks so much for nominating me :) your first 3 facts apply to me as well - how weird is that? Ahah thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha coincidence - or is it? Glad to hear that someone out there doesn't enjoy knuckle-cracking! You're very welcome, and you totally deserve the nomination! Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, but I don't accept awards for my blogs...I do appreciate comments and visits, however. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! The nomination still stands if you change your mind!

      Delete
  3. Great to see your post and your 7 facts, Rekha! I love #4. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! *angelic smile on the outside, devilish smile on the inside* :D

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D