Randomness

Crazy for Summer Readathon - Day 2 Wrap-Up and Day 3 Letter-writing Challenge

June 23, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I read during Day 2 of the Crazy for Summer Readathon which takes place from the 21st till the 27th of June. It is hosted by Max and Tessa @ Crazy for YA



Books Started on Day 2: Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Pages Read on Day 2: 82
Total Pages Read: 418
Books Finished on Day 2: None
Total Books Finished: 1
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre

Letter to a Character Challenge:
Today's challenge is to write a letter to any books character. It can be a favourite character or a hated villain. 

Dear Sebastian,
As soon as you were mentioned, I wished you were dead. Even though I didn't know anything about your connection to Clary or anything about you at all, you were flirting with her. Clary Fray belongs to Jace, not you. Therefore, I suggest you stay away from her forever, or excpect a whole entourage of trained, professional fighters following your every move, and if you get within 50 miles of Clary from any direction, expect a snapped neck, broken arms and legs, black eyes and a sword through your worthless, emotionless heart. Oh, and you will never be good enough for anyone to love you so you may as well kill yourself. Kapeesh?
-Lots of Hate
Rekha

P.S: Don't reply to this message becausr your words make ma and everyone else in this world puke.
P.P.S: If you couldn't tell, I really really really really really really hate you!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great letter! I love how your clearly expressed your hatred. Everything about him was malevolent, evil, and just plain old creepy. He flirted with Clary, which was just gross and thought he could bend her to his will. Thankfully, he quickly learned that Clary cannot be controlled by anyone.
    In case you could not tell, I also really hated Sebastian, even though I kind of felt bad for him in the end. But that certainly does not justify everything that he did. He deserves this letter and I wish you could send it to him so he could cower from your violent words.
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never felt bad for him but yes, I could see that you hated him. I wish I could send the letter too. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  2. Haha! I was really curious about TMI and the series so I've read on wikia what happens at certain points so I know who you are talking about. I kind of feel bad for him but I doubt he redeemed himself lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't feel sorry for him... I really hate him! He is one of the worst characters of all time. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D