Randomness

Crazy For Summer Readathon - Day 3 Wrap-Up and Day 4 Twitter Book Summary Challenge

June 24, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I read during Day 3 of the Crazy for Summer Readathon which takes place from the 21st till the 27th of June. It is hosted by Max and Tessa @ Crazy for YA. I will also be doing the Twitter Book Summary Challenge.



Books Started on Day 3: None
Books Continued on Day 3: Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Pages Read on Day 3: 216
Total Pages Read: 634
Books Finished on Day 3: Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Total Books Finished: 2
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger

Twitter Book Summary Challenge: You summarise a book in 140 characters or less.

The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre:
Perfect, good girl meets perfect, bad boy and stuff happens. #itssofluffyimgonnadie.

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger:
Girls' boyfriends keep neglecting them to go fight so girls go on romance strike. #scandalgoals

School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins:
 Crazy supernatural creature hunter actually makes crazier friends. #ithoughtitwasimpossible

Reboot by Amy Tintera:
Girl dies and come backs 178 minutes later  as a reboot and is hardly human. #whatthewhat

-Rekha


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOL #scandalgoals. Your hashtags are hysterical.
    634 pages is awesome--keep up the amazing progress!

    Max @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're not a bad hashtagger (yes, I made that up) yourself! I can't believe I actually read that much. Thank you, and good luck to you too!

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize there was a companion to The DUFF. I don't know if I'll read it. I liked The DUFF but wasn't thrilled by it. Congrats on being have way done with your goals!
    I love your hashtags especially #itssofluffyimgonnadie. It took me a while to get the reference :P
    Good luck with the rest of your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the duff and I didn't know either until I was sent an ARC by netgalley. Thanks! I love despicable me and everything about it! Happy Reading :D

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D