Randomness

Crazy for Summer Readathon Day 4 Wrap-up and Day 5 Guess Who Challenge

June 25, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I read during Day 4 of the Crazy for Summer Readathon which takes place from the 21st till the 27th of June. It is hosted by Max and Tessa @ Crazy for YA. I will also be doing the Guess Who Challenge.



Books Started on Day 4: 3
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Books Continued on Day 4: None
Pages Read on Day 4: 807
School Spirits (297 pages)
Reboot (365 pages)
Say What You Will (145 Pages)
Total Pages Read: 1,441
Books Finished on Day 4: 2
Reboot by Amy Tintera
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Total Books Finished: 4
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Reboot by Amy Tintera
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins


Guess The Character Challenge: PLEASE comment down below and tell me your guesses!

#1: (girl)
I have really unruly hair of a prominent colour. I love to read comics and other books. I also love listening to music.

#2: (girl)
A lot of people hate me these days but they used to not-mind-me-so-much previously. I am in a love triangle with a sparkly guy and a hairy guy.

#3: (boy)
I am a young guy who has a huge, powerful dad. I make tons of sarcastic and witty comments and I love water. I always get into trouble at school.

-Rekha (don't forget to comment your guesses down below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. 800 pages in a day/!? That's fantastic, way to go!
    My guesses are:
    #1-Eleanor, from Eleanor and Park
    #2-Bella from Twilight
    #3-PERCY JACKSON :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still cannot believe I did that. I'll reveal the answers in tomorrow's update :D

      Delete
  2. Reading three books at a time seems to have worked for you. The amount of pages you read is incredible! You made your goal right?
    #1 - ?
    #2 - What!? Oh.....! Bella Swan.
    #3 - Percy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I made my goal! Woohoo! Wait till I post today's update to find out the answers to guess who :D

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D