Randomness

Crazy for Summer Readathon - Day 5 Wrap-Up and Day 6 Recommended Reads Challenge

June 26, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I read during Day 5 of the Crazy for Summer Readathon which takes place from the 21st till the 27th of June. It is hosted by Max and Tessa @ Crazy for YA. I will also be doing the Recommended Reads Challenge.



Books Started on Day 5: 1
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
Books Continued on Day 5: 1
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Pages Read on Day 5: 405
Say What You Will (200 pages)
Nowhere But Here (205 pages)
Total Pages Read: 1,844
Books Finished on Day 5: 1
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Total Books Finished: 5
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Reboot by Amy Tintera
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern

Guess Who Answers:
1 = Eleanor from Eleanor and Park
2 = Bella from Twilight
3 = Percy from Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Recommended Reads Challenge: If You Liked ____ You'll like ____

If You Liked

You'll Like


If You Liked

You'll Like

If You Liked

You'll Like
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. 5 books in as many days is awesome, great job! I loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before, so I'm thinking I'm going to pick up your recommendation!
    Max @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you definitely should! Thanks and happy reading :D

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to Thunder Road. Love Katie McGarry!

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D