Randomness

Crazy For Summer Readathon - Day 6 Wrap-Up

June 27, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I read during Day 6 of the Crazy for Summer Readathon which takes place from the 21st till the 27th of June. It is hosted by Max and Tessa @ Crazy for YA. I went on a road trip and my time zones were messed up so I apologise for putting this up a bit late. I got a bit of car reading done.


Books Started on Day 6: None
Books Continued on Day 6: 1
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
Pages Read on Day 6: 291 (Nowhere But Here)
Total Pages Read: 2,135
Books Finished on Day 6: 1
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
Total Books Finished: 6
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Reboot by Amy Tintera
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry

I will not be doing the last sentence challenge as I am on a road trip and in Starbucks and I don't have any physical books with me which I have read. I only have my checked-out TBR library books. I do not want to spoil myself. Sorry :( I will be back with my wrap-up tomorrow!
-Rekha


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Don't worry about the post being late, or not being able to do the last challenge--we just want you to have fun :)
    You've had great progress so far, congrats!

    Max @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D