Randomness

Crazy for Summer Readathon

June 21, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I'm going to be sharing with you my plans for the Crazy for Summer Readathon which takes place from the 21st till the 27th of June. It is hosted by Max and Tessa @ Crazy for YA



Getting to know you:

Two truths and a lie: 
1. I am still in High School
2. I hate pizza
3. I have never been on water for longer than a few minutes

Let me know down below in the comments which one you think is a lie, and why.

Introduction Questions:

What is your favourite thing about reading?
I like that when I'm reading, no matter how I'm feeling or where I am, I always have the opportunity to jump into a whole new fascinating world and become characters who are nothing like the real me. I love that reading has no restrictions and you can do it whenever you want, wherever you want.

What is your favourite thing about Blogging?
I love reading books and talking about books, and it's so much better talking about books when there's more than my wall to talk to...

What is your favourite thing about summer?
The fact that we get months of holidays to sit back, relax and read1

If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go to?
London

Chocolate or Vanilla?
CHOCOLATEEEEEE

Fantasy or Sci-Fi?
Fantasy!

Hardcovers or Paperbacks?
Paperbacks

Coke or Pepsi?
WATER! IT'S SO GOOD THAT IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE LIKE ANYTHING! :D

(I added my own questions too)

What are some of my favourite TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars, Boy Meets World, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Liv & Maddie, San & Cat, Victorious, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls.

Favourite Anime series?
K-On!, Ouran High School Hostclub, Special A, Fruits Basket, Angel Beats. 

Favourite Movie?
My favourite movie of all time is The Clique. I just LOVE that movie! My other favourites include Clueless, Parent Trap and Freaky Friday (The Lindsay Lohan versions), Get a Clue, Mean Girls and Snow White and the Huntsman.


What is your favourite book/series of the year so far?

My TBR:
I plan to get to at least five of these
1.The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
2. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
3. 99 Days by Katie Kotugno
4. The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
5. School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
6. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
7. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
8. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
9. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
10. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
11. Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane 

My Goals:
1. Read at least 5 books on my TBR
2. Read Everyday
3. Do reviews on all the books I read
4. Do all the Daily Challenges
5. Get at least two achievements 

-Rekha

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I am so excited that you decided to join us!
    I LOVE The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Wizards of Waverly Place and basically anything else that was on Disney Channel a couple of years ago. Those shows were my childhood.
    I think that #2 is a lie. I mean, nobody can hate pizza, right?
    I cannot wait to see what else you are going to post during the readathon. Good luck with your goals!
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited too! Those disney shows were, are and always will be my favourites! You'll have to wait and see which one is a lie... I'll reveal during my Day 1&2 wrap up! Oh, and I have a question... everyone has been mentioning these daily challenges and achievements and I was wondering what they were an where I could find them. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading :D

      Delete
    2. Now that you've signed up, we'll send you an email with all of the details, including the daily challenges and achievements! Sorry that wasn't more clear.

      Delete
    3. Oh, it's okay. I was just confused. Thanks for clearing it up!

      Delete
  2. Ah, The Selection series. I'll be finally reading it this year. I'm hoping for the best.
    For vacation anywhere I would want o go to London too and then pop on by to Scotland and Ireland.
    I agree that water is the better choice.
    Love your thoughts on Shut Out when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading Shut Out... it's good so far! I really hope you enjoy the selection. I've been to Scotland and Ireland but not London. It's weird right? I know, coke and pepsi taste and look horrible to me. Happy Reading :D

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D