List

Sumer is here, My eyes are well-rested | Top 5 Wednesday

June 04, 2015

I plan on doing a lot of reading this month as summer vacations is FINALLY here! I am so ready to dive into to the books! Social Status: Nonexistent!




June 2015 TBR:

The Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
I have always been a fan of the Princess Diaries series and when I found out there would be a 11th book, I literally squealed with joy!
The Elite by Kiera Cass
The One by Kiera Cass
The Heir by Kiera Cass
I read and reviewed the Selection, book 1, at the very beginning of June. I really want to continue with the series and find out what happens!
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
I read and reviewed Hex Hall, book 1, at the end of may. Like the Selection series, I am dying to find out what happens!
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley 
This book sounds really interesting! I've never heard of a book like this before and I really want to read a weird book.
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
I've been eyeing this series for a while now and I really want to get started. It sounds really cool.
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
I have been wanting to read a contemporary that's not fluffy and cute for a while now, and this seems like the perfect one! I enjoyed other Lauren Oliver books like Liesl and Po and Panic.
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
I found this book randomly on Goodreads and the blurb sounded awesome so I decided to add it to my TBR this month!
The Chaos of Stars by Kirsten White
I am really missing my Greek Mythology and even though this is Egyptian Mythology, I really liked the sample I read online.
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
Another random find on Goodreads. This book was very popular at the end of last year so I want to find out what all the fuss is about.

I really hope I get to all the books this month! The two series might not be completed as I might not like one of the books but i really hope to get to the others. Let me know what you're reading this month in the comments!
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D