Mini Blogiesta: June 13-14

June 12, 2015

I'm participating in the Mini Blogiesta taking place from June 13-14 2015!
Blogiesta is an event which takes place every now and then to help bloggers get the incentive to re-arrange and improve some things on their blog! You get a chance to improve your blog-y to-do-list and get caught up!

Usually, Blogiesta takes place over the ourse of a week but this time, it's only for the weekend.



My to do list:
1. Make new pages and make blog more organised
2. Redesign Blog Banner
3. Interact with other Blogiesta participants
4. Update TBR Jar
5. Create Blog Post Jar 
6. Review the Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White

If you're interested in participating, go sign up HERE. If you're already participating, comment down below and let me know what your to-do list is!
-Rekha



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Enjoy the weekend! Great list, and I am very intrigued by the idea of the TBR Jar. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a TBR Jar for ages now and it's really helpful! I really like having somewhere I can go when I can't decide on what to read next. Thanks and you enjoy your weekend too :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crowd goes crazy!! Good job today :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D