Review

Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot - Spoiler Review | My happiness radar is broken because this is too good

June 05, 2015


Title: Royal Wedding
Author: Meg Cabot
Series: Princess Diaries #11
Genre: Contemporary
Publication Date: June 2nd 2015
Format Read: Ebook
Publisher: William Morrow & Company
Rating: ★★★★★

*Synopsis will not be included as it contains spoilers from the previous books in the series*

**PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE PRINCESS DIARIES SERIES OR THIS BOOK AS IT CONTAINS MANY SPOILERS**



When I first found out that there would be an 11th book to this series, I literally jumped up and down with joy! I read the Princess Diaries series in 2011 and I have reread them every single year ever since. I enjoy them a little more every time I reread them. This 11th book was no exception.

I did not know that this book was set when Mia is 26. I thought it was just a couple years after the last book. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out. I was a bit worried that our amazing, corky Mia would have matured and started writing sophisticated things in her Diary but nothing like that happened. Mia Thermopolis is till Mia Thermopolis! Her diary writing was not as panicked as before but it was close enough!

MICHAEL OHMYGOD MICHAEL! He is as great as ever! I looooooveeeeeeeee Michael so much I cannot even.... He is stil as hot, kind and loving as ever! No changes at all! Mia and Michael are my OTP for life. Every time they were in the same room, my inner fangirl kept screaming! Best. Relationship. Ever.

Tina was one of my favourite characters of all time! She was such a great, loyal friend and I couldn't help love her starting from book 1! I was so glad Mia and Tina were as close as ever, but I was disappointed that her and Boris didn't get back together :( But Tina is still romance-novel-adoring-can't-keep-her-mouth-shut Tina! Love her! AND SHE WENT TO MEDICAL COLLEGE! WOOHOO!

Lilly. Law School Lilly. I love Lilly SOOOOO much! She has not changed at all! I really have nothing to say because, hello? Sassy Lily has not gone anywhere! :)

The part when Michael beat up J.P was just... YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! I knew he was RoyalRabbleRouser all along and I'm like "MIA! YOUR CRAZY EX IS THE STUPID STALKER! GO ARREST HIM OR SOMETHING!

When I found out about the twins, I literally had a heart attack! THERE WILL BE TWO MINI MIA-MICHAELS RUNNING AROUND IN THE WORLD NOW! YAY!

And Olivia... She was so cute! She was such an anachronism it was hilarious! I can't believe her aunt and uncle kept her from entering the 21st century... but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing! It was so cute how Tina made her call her Aunt Tina! SO CUTE!

This book was amazing, and this wasn't really a review but just me gushing about everything! Go read the entire series! I recommend to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yes, yes, yes!! I agree with everything you said except I didn't know it was JP as the stalker. That is not surprising though:P Yes, I loved it when Michael fought JP! I will say that Mia had a lot of things going on all at once. I find it a little hard to believe she did not know she was pregnant. Especially with twins. I gave it an extra star when I found out that Mia was pregnant?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't know why JP came to mind but it just seemed right! IDK how Mia didn't figure out she was pregnant but I didn't mind because AH the thought two mini mia-michaels running around is just SO CUTE!

      Delete
    2. So true! I hope she writes a sequel:D

      Delete
    3. YES! I need to see those mini Mia-Michaels!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D