Top Ten Tuesday

If these books hit me in the head, I would be ecstatic | Top Ten Tuesday

June 10, 2015

Hey Guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you my Top 10 most anticipated releases for the rest of the year!  Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish


10. Title: The Heart of Betrayal
Author: Mary E. Pearson
Series: The Remnant Chronicles #2
Release Date: July 7th 2015

I read the first book and that ending.... I was so surprised and mind-blown! I need to find out what happens!



9. Title: The Last Ever After
Author: Soman Chainani
Series: School for Good and Evil #1
Release Date: July 21st 2015

I read the first two books at the beginning of the year and I really enjoyed them. I really want to find out what happens because the second book kind of ended on a cliff hanger.




8. Title: The White Rose
Author: Amy Ewing
Series: The Lone City #2
Release Date: October 6th 2015

I read and reviewed the first book, the Jewel at the beginning of June. The book ended on a cliff-hanger (kind of) and I need to find out what happens next ASAP!


7. Title: Soundless
Author: Richelle Mead
Standalone Novel
Release Date: November 10th 2015

I really loved the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. The writing was perfect and the characters were amazing! The synopsis of this book sounds very interesting and I really want to read more Richelle Mead.



6. Title: Illuminae
Authors: Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Standalone Novel
Release Date: October 20th 2015

I have seen some people get ARCs of this book. They are absolutely gorgeous! The format of the book is unique, and hardly any of the pages contain just text. This book is set in the future, and I haven't read many books which are. I am interested to see if this book will intrigue me.



5. Title: The Marvels
Authors: Brian Selznick
Standalone Novel
Release Date: September 15th 2015

I read The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick and I loved it. The illustrations were beautiful and the book itself was really good. I loved the story and how though it was told in pictures, the story was incredibly clear. I want to read another book by Brian.



4. Title: Queen of Shadows
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: Throne of Glass #4
Release Date: September 1st 2015

I read the first three books in the series and I want to find out what happens next.





3. Title: Carry On
Author: Rainbow Rowell
Standalone Novel
Release Date: October 6th 2015

I read Fangirl and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell and loved them both. I haven't read her adults book, as I am not an adult. I really want to read this, as it is based on the fan-fiction which was established in Fangirl. I am so excited!


2. Title: The Sword of Summer
Author: Rick Riordan
Series: Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1
Release Date: October 6th 2015

Two words: Rick. Riordan.







1. Title: Winter
Author: Marissa Meyer
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4
Release Date: November 10th 2015

I loved the rest of the Lunar Chronicles and I really really REALLY want to read this book. It's 800+ pages! YAY! I am reading this the day it comes out. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great list! I think Soundless sounds so interesting. It's on my TBR. I probably would have had Queen of Shadows and Winter on my list, but I haven't started either of those series yet so I'm not anticipating them quite as much as most others. Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely start the Lunar Chronicles and Throne of Glass! I recommend the Lunar Chronicles first, as Throne of Glass can take a while to read for some people (like me) And SOUNDLESS! I cannot wait for it! So excited!

      Delete
  2. Awesome list! So exited for Soundless and Queen of Shadows! Do you have a blogloving account? Also, I didn't realize your blog was so new! It looks awesome! Did you design it yourself??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I designed it myself.. I'm kinda new to the Blogosphere... I don't currently have a blogloving account but I plan on signing up soon! I can't wait for the two books either, especially Soundless! I don't know why but Sarah J. Maas's books take me FOREVER to read but I still love thems Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the compliments :)

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D