Randomness

ARC August

July 29, 2015

Hey Guys! This Year, I'll be participating in Arc August! Arc August is hosted by Read, Sleep Repeat. You can sign up HERE.

Rules:
The rules are very simple
  • It may be a physical ARC or an e-ARC but it MUST be an ARC
  • Yes it can be an ARC that has been released as long as its an ARC 
  • HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being "forced" to read is the best way to turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
  • Update Post! You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or Tumblr post, blog, link to your "ARC August 2015" shell or even an Instagram pic!
I will be doing an update post every Saturday of August, including the first one (August 1st) in which I will be telling you which ARCs I need to read. I will also be reviewing most of the ARCs at some point during August.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D