Randomness

Books that make me go to extreme measures | Extraordinary Means

July 09, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I will be doing the Extraordinary Means Book Tag! This was created by Robyn Schneider (the author of the Beginning of Everything and more) and I saw this being done by Adriana @ She's Got Books On Her Mind but I was not tagged. I'm a rule-breaker so I am going to do it anyways!


1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:
In the Fifth at Malory Towers by Enid Blyton
This is the first book I added to my collection and the first book I ever read! I know it is the fifth book in a series but I didn't know anything back when I was 6... 

2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a plane ride:
Kiera Cass, the author of the selection series! I really loved her books and also, she seems nice from all the interviews I've seen her do. 

3. I would sit through a thousand commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood turned this book into a movie:
Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. This is not a fantasy book but it is one of my favourite books. I really want to see this on the big screen. I don't think there would be much of an opportunity to screw this up.

4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live in this book:
The Wizarding World from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. 
It was a close fall between Harry potter and Percy Jackson but I really could not pass up living in the Wizarding World. Plus, the question says I could never read a book, but I could always listen to a book!

5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author: 
RICK RIORDAN!
I bet me and Rick would be like the new power BFFs. We could talk all things mythology and not mythology and basically have a lot of fun. (Hey, maybe I can convince him to write more Percy Jackson books?)

6. I would donate everything I own to goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life. 
WILL. HERONDALE. (from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare) This does not need to be explained.

That was the extraordinary means tag! Let me know your answers in the comments, I would love to hear your thoughts.
-Rekha



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a fun tag! I've seen a couple BookTubers do it but no bloggers yet, so this is great! I actually got to meet Kiera Cass at YallFest last year but I've never read any of her books! She signed The Selection for me and I got to chat with her for a minute but I still haven't read the series. Must do that soon. She was super sweet, though! Oh, Will Herondale... excellent choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you are so lucky you got to meet Kiera Cass and you should DEFINITELY read her books ASAP! And I can't imagine how anyone who's read about Will Herondale can refuse Will Herondale!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D