Monthly

WHEN I MEET YOU IN THE SUMMER | What I read in June 2015

July 02, 2015

Hey Guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I read during the month of June. I read 30 books :D


1. The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Goodreads Link
Review Link
2. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Goodreads Link
Review Link
3. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
Goodreads Link
Review Link
4. From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess
Goodreads Link
5. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
Goodreads link
Review Link
6. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
Goodreads Link
Review Link

7. The Elite by Kiera Cass
Goodreads Link
Review Link
8. The One by Kiera Cass
Goodreads Link
Review Link
9. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
Goodreads Link
Review Link
10. The Heir by Kiera Cass
Goodreads Link
Review Link
11. Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins
Goodreads Link
Review Link
12. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Goodreads Link
Review Link
13. Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Goodreads Link
Review Link
14. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Goodreads Link
Review Link
15. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Goodreads Link
Review Link
16. Confessions of a Queen B* by Crista McHugh
Goodreads Link
Review Link
17. The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas
Goodreads Link
18. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Goodreads Link
Review Link
19. The Assassin and the Healer
Goodreads Link
20. Family Pets by Patrick Shand and Sarah Dill
Goodreads Link
Review Link
21. Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Goodreads Link
Review Link
22. The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
Goodreads Link
Review Link
23. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Goodreads Link
Review Link
24. Reboot by Amy Tintera
Goodreads Link
Review Link
25. School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Goodreads Link
Review Link
26. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Goodreads Link
27. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
Goodreads Link
28. Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane
Goodreads Liknk
29. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
Goodreads Link
30. Invaded by Melissa Landers
Goodreads Link





PLEASE tell me what you read in the comments down below! 
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You read 30 books last month. .. . That's a book every day:O Give me your secrets!! Didn't you finish a couple of series as well??

    My wrap up from the past two months:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my secret is being on vacation in a whole new country (America) for an entire summer with no friends and nothing to do whatsoever but read. At least there's a library here... :D Yep I finished two series and got caught up on a couple as well. I'll definitely check out your wrap-ups :D

      Delete
  2. Really impressed that you've read 30 books this month! I don't think I've read that many this year, so go Rekha! A reading vacation sounds awesome, but hope you'll be able to get out and explore a bit as well. Hope you have a great July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been on like 7 road trips so far, but cars are an even better excuse to read! Thanks, and I hope you have a great July as well :D

      Delete
  3. So impressed that yu read 30 books last month... wow! I haven't done my wrap-up yet but I think I read about 6. Pretty average month for me. I plan on reading Nowhere But Here *soon.* I really love Katie McGarry. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was surprised that I read 30 books myself! I though i'd read like 12... You should definitely read Nowhere But Here soon, it's a great book! Thanks, and Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  4. You beat me by four books! *shakes fist* Haha ~ I'm trying to read all The Selection books his month but the last one I'm the 22nd person on hold for it.
    You are such a timely reviewer. You put me to shame. I really like the way you organize your wrap up. I always thought there would be too many book covers to put on there. Hope you have a great reading month in July too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry not sorry! You should definitely read all the selection books, I read them all on Kindle. They are my favourite books of the year! This is my first month of blogging so I was so pumped but I'll probably not be as great in July. Thank you so much! I feel like a blog post is not complete without pictures, and unless all the required pictures are there! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great reading month too! (Maybe you'll beat me this time :D)

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D