Monthly

I. GOT. MORE. BOOKS AND I CANNOT LIE! | Stacking the Shelves

July 05, 2015

Hey Guys! Today I'll be sharing with you all the books I accumulated during the month of June! Stacking the shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and it's basically a book meme where you share all the books you've added to your collection, physical or ebook, and the books you've checked out of the library!


I only brought two books this month... I mean, I was planning on getting a lot more but I decided to save my money for my July Barnes & Noble and Half Priced Books trips! I requested and got approved for 3 books from net galley and I am proud to say I've already reviewed all three!

Books Brought:

Netgalley ARCs:




What did you get this month? Tell me down below in the comments!
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've heard so much about Night Film... almost all of it good. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it when you get around to it. Do you already know what you want to buy at the B&N sale this month? :)
    I just posted my June book haul here: http://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/june-book-haul.html It looks like a lot, but half of them came from the Jennifer Armentrout signing at B&N last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, never been to a Barnes and Noble before but thanks to vacation in America, I get to! Ah I wish I was at the Jennifer L Armentrout signing! Lucky you! I can't wait to read Night Film, it even comes with an app! I'll definitely check out your book haul. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you bought Unbreakable. I just read that this past June. Coincidence? I really hope you like it. The sequel, Unmarked, is pretty excellent as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think not! I think we're meant to be book-bffs! I really hope I like it too. The best part is, I got the hardcover for $5.99! Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  4. Confessions of a Queen B looks so good!! I haven't heard of that one before. Obviously I haven't been on Netgalley in a while. LOL! Nice picks!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really god, you should definitely check it out!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D