Weekly

Books that I inhaled, devoured, digested and became part of | Top Ten Tuesday

July 01, 2015

Hey Guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you the Top 10 books I read this year so far.Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish



10. Title: Since You've Been Gone
Author: Morgan Matson
Standalone Novel
Genre: YA Contemporary

This book was my favourite Morgan Matson book. I didn't really like Amy and Roger or Second Chance Summer very much. This is such a cute story about friendship. I loved it




9. Title: The Lunar Chronicles
Author: Marissa Meyer
Series: Books 1-3
Genre: YA Sci-Fi Fantasy

I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES! It's action-packed with great, lovable characters whom everyone can connect with.

8. Title: Eleanor & Park
Authors: Rainbow Rowell
Standalone Novel
Genre: YA Contemporary

This is probably the most touching, warm, cute contemporary book I've ever read in my life. The dual perspective made it so much better and the characters were great. A MUST read for sure!




7. Title: The Kiss of Deception
Author: Mary E. Pearson
Series: The Remnant Chronicles #1
Genre: YA Fantasy

I loved this book, even though it took me ages to read! The story is really interesting and the huge plot twist is mind-blowing! I really cannot wait for the Heart of Betrayal to come out!



6. Title: The Royal Wedding
Author: Meg Cabot
Series: The Princess Diaries #11
Genre: YA Contemporary

I did a review HERE
I.
Loved.
It.
Like.
Adored.

5. Title: Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend
Author: Katie Finn
Series: Broken Hearts & Fences #1
Genre: YA Contemporary

This is such a thrilling revenge story which I really enjoyed. I can't wait for the last book in the trilogy to come out! The release date is so far away!!




4. Title: Heir of Fire
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: Throne of Glass #3
Genre: YA Fantasy

I did a spoiler review HERE






3. Title: Hex Hall Series
Author: Rachel Hawkins
Series: Books 1-3
Genre: YA Paranormal

The plot is amazing, Sophie is one of the best characters ever and the writing is amazing. Go read it.


2. Title: Tiny Pretty Things
Authors: Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
Standalone Novel
Genre: YA Contemporary

This is about competitive girls in a competitive ballerina school. I mean, how can you not? It was on one of my previous TTT posts (Summer TBR). I am so happy I read this. I am going to read every single book these authors come out with.


1. Title: The Selection Series
Authors: Kiera Cass
Series: Books 1-4
Genre: YA Dystopian

I need everyone in this world to read this series. No, America wasn't that annoying.

The Selection Review
The Elite Review
The One Review
The Heir Review



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Great choices! I am such a huge Heir of Fire fan! That series is amazing. I also love Since You've Been Gone. I loved that story and the characters so much! I am hoping to read Second Chance Summer really soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Heir of Fire is amazing! I didn't really like Second Chance Summer but maybe you will. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  2. I loved the Hex Hall and Lunar Chronicles, too! And Eleanor and Park will always have a special place in my heart. I really should get around to reading Sarah J. Maas someday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you need to read Sarah J. Maas! I totally feel you about E&P. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  3. We like the same books! I loved Eleanor & Park and Since You've Been Gone. Great list ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay someone with the same book interests! *virtual high five* :) Thanks, and Happy Reading!

      Delete
  4. I loved the Lunar Chronicles and Hex Hall. I'm also really excited to read Tiny Pretty Things, it sounds so intensely awesome!

    Max @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiny Pretty Things is A-MA-ZING with a capital ZING! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

      Delete
  5. Wow so many good books on this list. I'm excited the next Kiss of Deception book comes out so soon! I can't wait any longer lol. I'm going to have to read your review of the Royal Wedding. I can't believe she continued Mia's story!!! That makes me want to watch the Princess Diaries haha. Great list! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I am dying out here waiting, and I am counting down. The princess diaries is SO great, and I'm assuming you've read the series. The movie's pretty good but NOTHING can match the magic of that series. Thanks for stopping by, Melissa, and Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  6. Great choice, Rekha! I totally agree with Eleanor & Park. I love that one so very much. Both the Lunar Chronicles and The Selection series are on my TBR. I need to get started on both of those soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get on starting those series. They're really good!

      Delete
  7. Heir of Fire and Royal Wedding would definitely be on my list:) I haven't written one up though:P E&P was an amazing book!!! Loved it soooo much! I'm interested in Tiny Pretty Things:)Is Kiss of Deception like ToG? Great list:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiss of Deception is great. it is kind-of similar to ToG in the royalty aspect but it's a completely different story. You should definitely check it out! Tiny Pretty Things was a great story and I adored it. I totally hear you about E&P and Heir of Fire and The Royal Wedding. Loved those books (obviously cuz they were on the list). Happy Reading :D

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D