ARC August - Update #1

August 09, 2015


Hi guys! Here is my first weekly update of ARC August! I know this is a day late but I didn't have any electronics on me yesterday so...  Arc August is hosted by Read, Sleep Repeat.

Updated List:

1. The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
2. Corner of Ocean and Bay by Gina Azzi
3. Lumière by Jacqueline Garlick
4. H.A.L.F - The Deep Beneath by Natalie Wright
5. Connected by Kat Stiles
6. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
7. Hawthorn by Jamie Cassidy as Amos Cassidy
8. Lucid by Jay Bonansinga 
9. Tales of Blood and Sulphur by J.G Clay
10. Life at the Speed of Us by Heather Sappenfield
11. Everleam by J.D.W
12. Mist on Water by Shea Berkley
13. Lost Princess by Dani-Lyn Alexander
14. The New Wild by Holly Brasher

ARCs read during week one: (Click title to see review)

3  Lucid by Jay Bonansinga
4. Tales of Blood and Sulphur




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Sister pack is on my list for ARC August too. I don't think I am going to get to it during the challenge since I got approved for more books that have closer release dates.

    Good luck next week!

    Amber ❤ The Book Bratz
    My Week 1 Recap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I'm just trying to get through all my ARCs this month. After Wednesday, I have absolutely nothing planned for the rest of the month so I should be able to get a lot of reading done :Dn Good luck yo you too!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D