ARC August - Week two Update

August 15, 2015



Week 1 ARC Count: 4
Week 2 ARC Count: 4

Updated List of ARCs:
1. The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
2. Corner of Ocean and Bay by Gina Azzi
3. Lumière by Jacqueline Garlick
4. H.A.L.F - The Deep Beneath by Natalie Wright
5. Connected by Kat Stiles
6. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
7. Hawthorn by Jamie Cassidy as Amos Cassidy
8. Lucid by Jay Bonansinga 
9. Tales of Blood and Sulphur by J.G Clay
10. Life at the Speed of Us by Heather Sappenfield
11. Everleam by J.D.W
12. Mist on Water by Shea Berkley
13. Lost Princess by Dani-Lyn Alexander
14. The New Wild by Holly Brasher
15. Accidental Butterfly by Marisa Cleveland
16. The Black Swan Company by Luna DeMasi
17. Cage of Deceit by Jennifer Anne Davis
18. The Revleation of Gabril Adams
19. The Revelation of Gabril Adams

Number of ARCs on list: 19
Number of ARCs read: 8
Number of ARCs TBR: 11

Let's be real, I probably won't be able to finish all 11 books. I am going to focus on reading the books I need to read for Blog Tours first. I hope I get to read at least those three books, as the tour dates are pretty close. I am REALLY slacking off with my reviews this month. I have to write a few more reviews. I will be posting reviews for most of the read ARCs. I have only properly reviewed 4 of 8 books, and I reviewed one as part of a blog tour post. I need to post 3 more ARC reviews, as well as books I've read which are NOT ARCs. SO MUCH PRESSURE! But I'm still really enjoying this. It's given me an opportunity to help me get my Netgalley ratio up to 100%. Fortunately, no DNFs so far. 

-Rekha

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow! Your "ARC August" progress is going great! Even if you don't read 11 more books this month, you've already read 8, and that's an accomplishment in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 books so far?! Good job! 4 out of 8 reviews posted is not bad either!
    Your blog looks nice and put together! Mine is still a work in progress.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thankfully, I've bumped it up to five reviews. I worked on my blog design for a while before I made it public. I like your blog though, nice and simple. Very pleasing to the eye :D

      Delete
  3. 8 Books is really good. You did much better than I did. I think you are doing excellent. Enjoy the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not doing bad at all, and you're so lucky you have the White Rose lined up!

      Delete
  4. Great job so far! I haven't heard of most of the books on your list. Everealm and Hawthron look really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Everealm was AMAZING! My new favourite book of the year. And Hawthorn was also okay, not as good as Everealm though.

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D