Monthly

The Second month of summer and I'm reading, reading, reading! | What I read in July 2015

August 01, 2015

Hey Guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I read during the month of July. I read 18 books :D




1. Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
Goodreads Link
Review Link
2. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea 
Goodreads Link - Review Link
3. Between the Spark and the Burn
Goodreads Link
Review Link
4. No place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown
Goodreads Link
Review Link
5. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Goodreads link
Review Link
6. Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Goodreads Link - Review Link

7. One, Two, Three by Elodie Nowodazkij
Goodreads Link
Review Link
8. Into a Million Pieces by Angela V. Cook
Goodreads Link
Review Link
9. Correlation by Mia Grace
Goodreads Link
Review Link
10. The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
Goodreads Link
Review Link
11. School's Out - Forever by James Patterson
Goodreads Link
Review Link
12. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
Goodreads Link

13. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Goodreads Link
Review Link
14. Like Candy by Debra Doxer
Goodreads Link
15. The Redeemers by Kate Morgan
(For some reason this doesn't have a goodreads link yet.)
16. My Soul Immortal by Jen Printy
Goodreads Link
Review Link
17. Songbird by Colleen Helme
Goodreads Link
18. The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
Goodreads Link
Review Link




PLEASE tell me what you read in the comments down below! 
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! You read a lot of books! I really want to check out Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Thanks. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is good, if you don't mind a bit of an annoying romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp!* You read Unbreakable! Unmarked is so good! I'm so happy you enjoyed it. I wish she would just write the last book already.
    Such lovely covers. I hope you read and enjoy more books in August :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I read Unbreakable since we discussed it last month :D I already brought Unmarked but it's in another country right now so.... I can't wait to read it when I get back :D

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D