Randomness

I see, Sparks Fly, whenever you-ooh-ooooh, reaaaad | Taylor Swift Book Tag

August 19, 2015

Hey guys! Today I'm here to do the Taylor Swift book tag! Taylor swift is my absolute favourite artist in the whole world! So i had to do this. This tag was created by TheBookLife on Her Youtube Channel.

1. We are Never Getting Back Together - A book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
I loved Divergent. I liked Insurgent. I hated Allegiant. I loved Four. Seriously, Veronica Roth, WHY? 😩😭

2. For ‘Red’ pick a book with a RED cover.
The Elite by Kiera Cass! I absolutely loved this book, just like I loved the album and song "Red". Here is my REVIEW 

3.      For ‘The Best Day’ pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic
This was the first ever book I read which wasn't a nursery rhyme or some weird book for primary school. My aunt gifted this to me. I had no idea that it was the fifth book in a series but I read it and loved it. This book got me into reading in 1st or 2nd grade (can't remember which.) Thank you aunt, if you're reading this. 

4.      For ‘Love Story’ pick a book with forbidden love.
This book has so much forbidden love in it. It's not even just one couple. There's like three or four which are forbidden. Here is my REVIEW

5.      For ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
The Assassin from The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. I can't tell you who the assassin is because it is a major spoiler. When I found out who it was, I was mind blown! I thought it was the opposite, but it was not. I can't help but love the assassin.

6.      For ‘Innocent’ (written b/c of Kanye West!) pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Yeah... I read this two days after the release date but my classmate had to rush over to me and spoil the whole freaking thing! If you still haven't bee spoiled for this book... *slow claps*

      7. For ‘Everything has changed’ pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Every single person in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas goes through so much and changes so much in the course of three books! (not counting the prequel.) 

8.      For ‘You Belong With Me’ pick your most anticipated book release. 
Um... you're asking me to pick just ONE? That's impossible. 


I know that's a lot but who cares I need them all.

9.      For ‘Forever and Always’ – Pick your favourite book couple
Isabelle and Simon from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Eeeeeee. They're just SO CUTE! 

10.   For ‘Come Back, Be Here’ pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
My copy of the Shadowhunters' Codex... This is too beautiful and to valuable for me to just give to anyone. It's just... ah!

Bonus Questions (I got these HERE)

11. Teardrops On My Guitar - pick a book that made you cry a lot.
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. If you want more clarification, check out my guest post called The Inevitable Book Mourning Period. 

12. Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
I don't care what you say about Cassandra Clare, her writing, her characters.... I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS SERIES! I will not succumb to the hateful words of Mundane Fools!

13. Welcome to New York - Favourite setting 
I love books set in boarding schools. This is set in a ballerina boarding school - even better. More drama. :D

14. Today Was A Fairytale - Favourite retelling 
This is a retelling of the Wizard of oz and it is absolutely wonderful. Read it. Please.

Tell me what your answers are!
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a fun tag! I had fun reading your answers, Rekha. I really need to continue on with the Throne of Glass series. I've only read the first book. But seeing you mention how they all change so much makes me want to keep reading. And Clockwork Princess... oh my goodness, Best. Epilogue. Ever. I think I sobbed through the last 40 pages. :(

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! YOU NEED TO READ THE REST OF THE SERIES ASAP!! And Best Epilogue Ever is like the understatement of all time! I made a whole post about my clockwork princess mourning period... http://mylittlecornerforbooks.blogspot.in/2015/08/the-inevitable-book-mourning-period.html

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D