Weekly

It's the weekend and I'm ready to read | Friday Reads

September 25, 2015

Hey Guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you what I'll be reading this weekend and the week that follows!


Currently Reading: 
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
I really enjoyed the Kiss of Deception, the first book, which ended on a HUGE cliff hanger, and a HUGE plot twist. Therefore, I decided to start reading book to. It was on my September TBR, which is a bonus! I just started it and I'm only 25 pages in.







Planning on Reading:
Unmarked by Kami Garcia 
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
I really enjoyed book 1, Unbreakable so I thought reading Unmarked and getting caught up would be a good idea. 

I'm already halfway through the Assassin's Blade and I really want to finish it! 




What are your plans for the week?
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy over the weekend! :) I read The Kiss of Deception and liked it but didn't love it. I'm not even sure if I'll pick up The Heart of Betrayal. If I do I'll have to refresh my memory on how the first book ended. I'm going to try and finish A Court of Thorns and Roses this weekend. I'm enjoying it but just haven't had much time to read this week.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I was pretty good with my reading last weekend. I would say don't read HoB, because it was a disappointment after Kiss of Deception. Ah, ACOTAR, I was going to pick it up, but it's just... so.... intimidating!

      Delete
  2. YES! *Squeals* I hope you love Unmarked. It gets a little crazy (buahahaha!) So good. That reminds me. I should really write reviews on both those books. Enjoy!
    I'm going to try to get my hands on The Diviners and read it this week. I'm not sure about any of my other reading plans this week. I'll probably just wing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to read it but I wasn't feeling it at the moment. I will read it soon though! I really want to read your reviews, and The Diviners! I'm currently reading Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. It's really good!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D