Top Ten Tuesday

The books nagging me in the back of my mind to pick them up | Top Ten Tuesday

September 21, 2015

Hey Guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you the Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR. Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish.  It's really Top 10 Monday because I have a blog tour on Tuesday. A bit early, but whatever, right?




Title: Unbreakable
Author: Kami Garcia

I really enjoyed reading the first book, Unbreakable, in July and I want to get caught up on this series so I can add another one to the list!


Title: Between the Lines
Author: Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer

I really want to "Off the Page" by the same authors as well after I heard amazing things about it after the Booksplosion event. I want to read this one before I read that one because I heard it's a prequel.



Title: Off the Page
Author: Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
As I said in the previous description, I really want to read this after Booksplosion!


Title: The Heart of Betrayal
Author: Mary E. Pearson

I loved the first book, The Kiss of Deception, and that ending almost gave me a heart attack! Therefore, I need to read this!




Title: Eon
Author: Alison Goodman

It just sounds like an incredibly interesting book!









Title: The Isle of the Lost
Author: Melissa De La Cruz


I mean, I love Melissa De La Cruz after reading The Ring and the Crown, I love Disney, what more could a person possibly ask for?





Title: The Truth About Forever
Author: Sarah Dessen

I've read a few other Sarah Dessen books and I really want to read some more because... why not?





Title: Queen of Shadows
Author: Sarah J. Maas

No explanation necessary.



Title: Carry On
Author: Rainbow Rowell

Um, October, could you please hurry up and get here already? I am waiting!




Title: Carry On
Author: Rainbow Rowell

If you did not see this coming, you must be VERY new to the reading world. 








What's on your TBR?
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love how eclectic your list is, Rekha! So many blogs I follow or readers I know read only one genre. I tend to do that a lot myself. I love contemporaries and sometimes that's ALL I read. When there's a whole world out there of other books and stories and genres to explore and enjoy. I really love how you mix it up and keep it interesting. :) I have The Heart of Betrayal out from the library right now but not sure if I will get to it before it's due back. I liked the first one but didn't love it so I'm feeling unsure about continuing on.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really don't notice genres very often, i just read the book when I want to. I don't even notice how far I am in the book and sometimes, I turn the last page and go "wow, that's it?" I think you should continue, because why give up, right?

      Delete
  2. My TBR for October: I can't wait to read Queen of Shadows either, but I still need to catch up a bit! Also, The Amazing Book (Phil Lester and Dan Howell), Dracula (Bram Stoker), Frankenstein (Mary Shelley) and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Ransom Riggs). I haven't really read much horror and I guess Hallowe'en is a great time to do that?!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Queen of Shadows, it was on my September TBR, but I probably won't because it takes me forever and I don't have that time at the moment. Ah, I really want to read the Amazing Book too! Dan and Phil <3 Yep, Halloween will get you in the horror mood!

      Delete
  3. Great TBR:D I don't have a TBR right now:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, just you wait, I'm positive you'll get back in the swing sometime soon :D

      Delete
  4. Queen of Shadows was on my list this week too. I want to read Off The Page, Between The Lines was great, so I'd like to read the sequel. Glad to hear you enjoyed Unbreakable, as that's a book in my TBR pile.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to read Queen of Shadows and Between the lines. Hope you enjoy between the lines!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D