I'm Back!

September 20, 2015

Hey guys! I'm back from my little Hiatus! 

As I said, High School started, and it was pretty stressful. We already have a few tests. I just needed the break to figure things out. I've decided to keep actively blogging, as I love the blogosphere and the reading world. I haven't been reading much, but I still have other things to post about!

I am going to try and post every day, but I might change that to every alternate day. I am going to be pre-scheduling posts for a week during the weekends - at least I'm going to be trying to. You can expect at least 3 posts a week. I hope you guys didn't mind my little break.

Comment down below if you're going through something similar, or if you have any tips!
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D