Mary, Kiss, Cliff

September 07, 2015

Hey guys! Today, I'll be doing the Marry, Kiss, Cliff tag! You draw names of three fictional characters out of a cup/jar and decide which one you'll be marrying, which one you'll be kissing and which one you'll be pushing off a cliff. Here is the original video made by the PerformingBookFelf.


I did't have a jar and my handwriting is tiny so I decided to use an Ikea cup!
________________________________________________________________________
Round One:
1. Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Harry Potter from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling 
3. Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

This is so hard. I love all of them! Dimitri is so strong and funny and Harry is so sweet and Chaol is just Chaol. So HARD! 

Marry: Harry, because he's Harry freaking Potter. I love hm! He's sweet, kind, cute and a wizard! 

Kiss: This was the hardest decision, but I cannot push Chaol off a cliff. It's too heartbreaking. So I'll be kissing Chaol.

Cliff: Dimitri, oh my gosh, I am so sorry. But... you did some bad things man. I still love you, but I need to sacrifice you. I hope you survive.
___________________________________________________________________________
Round Two:
1. Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
2. Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

I regret deciding to do this tag. My heart is breaking. How can I ever push any of these people off a cliff? :(

Marry: Adrian. As I've mentioned so many times, Adrian is BAE. He is my absolute favourite book character in the world. I love him, he is funny and cynical and so kind and caring. He is perfection in a person.

Kiss: Levi is just too innocent to push off a cliff. I will kiss him, and make Cath really jealous, but I will.

Cliff: Dorian, I don't even feel that bad, because I know you won't die for.. reasons. 
____________________________________________________________________________
Round Three:
1. Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
2. Leo Valdez from The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
3. Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

I'm slowly dying on the inside. I will push myself off a cliff after I finish this post. I deserve it. 

Marry: Leo. It was very hard to decide, but Izzy would hunt me down and kill me if I married Simon. Calypso, on the other hand, I could handle. 

Kiss: Simon. As I said, Izzy would hunt me down and kill me if I pushed Simon off a cliff. 

Cliff: :( SORRY JEM!
___________________________________________________________________________
Round Four:
1. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
2. Ron Weasley from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
3. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

This is probably the easiest one of them all.

Marry: Will Herondale, duh, if you didn't see the coming, you need brain surgery.

Kiss: Ron, because Ron is bloody adorable! (see what I did there?)

Cliff: I always liked Jace, he was always so funny and sweet, but he is no match to Ron or Will. 
__________________________________________________________________________
Round Five:
1. Rowan Whitethorn from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. Percy Jackson from PJO and HoO by Rick Riordan

Another easy one!

Marry: PERCY! COME TO ME! Percy is HI-LA-RI-OUS.

Kiss: Rowan. Hey, if Celaena can't have him, he should get someone who loves him!

Kill: Four, because after Allegiant, I hate everyone in that series.
___________________________________________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed that little tag! What would be your choices?
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a fun tag:D Obviously you would marry Harry!I'd marry Jem and kiss Simon and cliff Leo. I don't read Percy Jackson, so. ... .I like Dorian, but Adrian is amazing! Awesome answers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! HARRY, yes, I saw that you finally read The Harry Potter series in your wrap up! *claps for a week* It's a shame that you didn't enjoy Percy Jackson :( I don't know about you, but Adrian isn't just amazing, HE IS THE BEST! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I like how you go from "cliff" to straight up "kill" for Four. *falls off chair I'm laughing so hard* I cannot blame you one bit for that one. Allegiant basically said you read the two books previous for nothing.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't even realise. It's just instincts :D Allegiant was the worst, I absolutely hated it. I'm glad you agree!

      Delete
  3. I love this post lol, it was really interesting to see which choices you'd make! AND YOU LIKE WILL HERONDALE?? Like, where have you been all my like girl?! I adore Will <3

    Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, Y-E-S! Will Herondale is my life! We are obviously meant to be bffs for life! Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, this was so fun. But I totally would have to marry Jace. Loved him! And no need to throw Four off a cliff... I'll take him! :) LOL
    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! JACE IS AWESOME, but I can't cliff any of the others. Haha, he's all yours Tanya! :)

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D