Monthly

I know I'm starting school but think I'll read anyway | My reading plans for September 2015

September 04, 2015

Hey guys! Today I'll be sharing with you what I plan to read this month!


I plan on reading at least 4 of the following books:
1. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
2. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
3. Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen
4. The Shadowhunters' Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis
5. The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige
6. Unmarked by Kami Garcia
7. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
8. The Isle of the Lost by Melisaa De La Cruz

What do you plan on reading this month?
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh great choices. I know I've seen Stolen Songbird before and it always catches my eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you! I have already started it and it is really interesting so far.

      Delete
  2. I really want to read The Heart of Betrayal! I loved The Kiss of Deception so much. The Isle of the Last also sounds really good. Hope you enjoy these! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The Kiss of Deception was incredible! I love Melissa De La Cruz so the Isle of the Lost should be good. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Wow! 8 books! That's a lot:D Ooh, whose team are you on for Kiss of Deception? I started Unmarked, but then I just stopped reading;P I'm not sure what I'm planning on reading this month.I kinda want to read TwilightXd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I probably won't be able to do it, since it's Back to School time and all. Currently, I'm with Kaden, regardless of the circumstances but it might change. Um, Twilight, yeah, good luck with that. Unfortunately, I am not the biggest Twihard...

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D