Randomness

The updated growing tower of books I have to, have to, HAVE to read

October 13, 2015

So... I brought a lot of books over the summer. I read a few of them... but a lot of them, I haven't... yet. So... here's my updated TBR pile! I will try to update this every now and then. 

31 Books! MY POOR TBR PILE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS HIGH!

1. Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer (Currently Reading)
2. Elixir by Hilary Duff
3. All American Girl by Meg Cabot
4. All American Girl - Ready or Not by Meg Cabot
5. Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
7. The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
8. Legend by Marie Lu
9. Prodigy by Marie Lu
10. Champion by Marie Lu
11. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
12. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
13. Infinite by Jodi Meadows
14. Angelfall by Susan Ee
15. World After by Susan Ee
16. End of Days by Susan Ee
17. Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin
18. Queen of Tomorrow by Sherry D. Ficklin
19. Unmarked by Kami Garcia
20. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder
21. Pennyroyal Academy by M. A. Larson
22. Night Film by Marisha Pressl
23. Foretold by Carrie Ryan and 13 more
24. Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
25. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
26. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
27. Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
28. Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
29. In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
30. The Woman who Rides like a Man by Tamora Pierce
31. Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You definitely need to read A Court of Thorns and Roses asap! It's so good! And anything by Marie Lu is fantastic, and don't get me started on Susan Ee's books! I've been meaning to check out Tamora Pierce, but I keep on adding more and more books to my own TBR pile....
    Anyways, good luck to finishing your TBR! :D
    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really want to start ACOTAR, but (here comes the comment in every one of the comment sections in every one of my posts) IT IS HUGE! HUGE I TELL YA! I still haven't picked up Queen of Shadows because of the size. HUGE! I love big books, don't get me wrong, but it takes me a while to work up the courage with Sarah's books. I can't wait to read all these amazing books on my TBR! I won't be buying any anytime soon (I hope.) *sigh* So many books, so little time, amirite? Thanks!

      Delete
  2. To me 31 books on a TBR doesn't sound like that much at all. :) I've never been bothered by my HUGE TBR list. It just makes me happy because I have so many awesome books to look forward to! I'm with Erika that you need to read ACOTAR. It was So Good! I hardly ever read fantasy but I was interested in it so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I loved it! I had downloaded it from the library so I didn't even think about how big it was since I wasn't holding a big book. lol

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My last highest TBR was 8 books, so 31 books is a LOT for me. The TBR pile is both a blessing and a curse. Again, ACOTAR IS SO BIG! I can't wait to get to it, I really hope it lives up to the great expectations.

      Delete
  3. Whoa! You are going to be very busy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you thought of applying for Google AdSense to monetize your blog Rekhaji?

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D