Weekly

I ment to read these books... I really did! | Top Ten Tuesday

January 12, 2016

Hey Guys! It's Tuesday again! Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish.  It's Top 2015 Releases I Meant to Get To... But Didn't. 



Title: Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Author: Sarah J. Maas

I know. I know. Please don't kill me. It's just so huge and I don't even own it so it's really not my fault, right? *sigh* I will get to it, promise! I just need to buy it first!






Title: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4)
Author: Marissa Meyer

Okay, I started this book. But I was so confused. I actually had no freaking idea what was going on. Winter was so. confusing. I will read this, definitely! I'll probably re-read the whole series though. I plan to get through my remaining physical TBR of 4 books (EEEP It's finally down to that little!) before I do that.
Title: Carry On
Author: Rainbow Rowell

I don't know if I'm going to read this one now. I just... don't feel like it for some reason. It's probably because when I was reading Fangirl, I enjoyed the Simon and Baz Story but the writing was incredibly boring. I'll probably cave in because hello? It's Rainbow Rowell!





Title: A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR #1)
Author: Sarah J. Maas

You all know this. You all know my intimidation with this. I am so sorry Tanya, I meant to read this!!! I will, I swear! I'm going to wait till May 3rd (when book 2 comes out) so I'm not left on two cliffhangers in a year. (ACOTAR 1 and 2 because we all know Sarah J. Maas is going to do it again.)



Title: The Last Ever After (The School for Good and Evil #3)
Author: Soman Chainani

I started this one, I'm currently reading it. I really want to finish it, but it's really, really, really hard to get through! I'm only 15% through but it's incredibly boring. I might DNF it.






Title: Soundless
Author: Richelle Mead

I read a few pages of this one on the Amazon sample thing. It looks really good! Again, I just need to buy it before I can read it.






Title: Illuminae
Author: Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Everyone and their mother has been raving about this book! It sounds extremely interesting, I cannot wait to read it :)







Title: Queen of Always (Stolen Empire #3)
Author: Sherry D. Ficklin

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I need this book. But I am broke. And I am in high school and don't get allowance. Does anyone have have 5 dollars I can borrow? Please? I'll pay it back by 2020!!





Title: The Marvels
Author: Brian Selznick

I really enjoyed the Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick so I cannot wait to read this! The illustrations are always gorgeous.






Title: An Ember in the Ashes
Author: Sabaa Tahir

I started reading this one but I stopped it for some reason. I don't know why. I never actually got back to it though.







-Rekha

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. LOL I had to laugh at your comment for ACOTAR. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this year! :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, me too. ACOTAR is staring at me from my shelf now. It glows with impatience.

      Delete
  2. You have to read Winter and Carry On. They both made my top 10 for the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like they're on a lot of people's favourites :)

      Delete
  3. ACOTAR is soooooo good I loved it! I actually didn't like at first time, but after thinking about it, IT'S SO AMAZING. I hope you'll love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yeah I cannot wait to read ACOTAR and see what I think about it :)

      Delete
  4. I just got to Carry On and really enjoyed it. I also want to get to ACOTAR, Illuminea and Winter. Hope you get to them all and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read all te books you mentioned. Thanks!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D