Monthly

Reading series once isn't enough, don't be outrageous

February 09, 2016

So, I've been wanting to reread my favourite series for a while now. I will be doing that over the next few months, since my TBR pile is now..... NON-EXISTENT! These are the series that I will be rereading.


Percy Jackson And The Olympians and Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
I absolutely adored this series the first time round and I can't wait to dive into the world again. I've already finished the first two books and am halfway through The Titan's Curse. Loving it so far!


The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
I only read these books a couple years ago but I want to reread them in preparation for Lady Midnight. The TV Show has also inspired me to go back to the Shadowhunter world. 


The Vampire Academy and Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead
Rose and Dimitri were my OTP for the longest time! Also, Adrian is <3 <3 <3 <3. I love Rose and all the other characters in that world. Also, I recently rewatched the movie and it reminded me how much I missed this world.


The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer 
This is one of my favourite series of all time, and I would love to go back into the world. I also need inspiration to read Winter, Fairest and Stars Above since I barely remember Cress. So... this will be reread hopefully soon.


The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
I doubt anyone needs an explanation for this one... right?

What books do you plan to read soon?
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Enjoy! I love re-reading especially series. I'll be reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used to live on rereads before I discovered goodreads and blogging. I haven't read TSOTTP books but I've seen parts of the movie on TV. I hope you like them!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'd say your TBR is set for quite a while. :) 40+ books like that would take me most of the year LOL Have fun with your rereads!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Yeah, I'll probably not finish all these by June. I'll be taking a break during the summer to read new books and then going back in September or October. Thanks!

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D