Monthly

New Year, New Reads | What I read in January 2016

February 06, 2016

Hey guys! Today, I'll be sharing with you my reading progress during the month of January. I can't believe it's already a month into the new year! I read 16 books!

4. Teen Idol by Meg Cabot - ★★★★★
7. The White Rose by Amy Ewing - ★★★★★
9. In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
10. The Woman Who Rides Like A Man by Tamora Pierce
11. The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket - 

12. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno

13. The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket
14. The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket - 

15. The Carnivorous Carnival  by Lemony Snicket
16. The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket


What did you read last month?
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome reading month, Rekha! Sixteen books is amazing. (I think I read 5.) I love seeing 99 Days get 5 stars. It seems to be a love it or hate it book and I really love it. I hate seeing all the negative reviews people give just because a character doesn't always make the right decision or makes some mistakes along the way. I mean, who doesn't?!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 99 Days was a pretty awesome book. I usually don't like romance, I didn't completely love it in 99 Days but it wasn't that bad. Haha, I definitely make my share of mistakes. :)

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D