Randomness

TMI Tag (Too Much Information, Not The Mortal Instruments unfortunately)

February 26, 2016

If you want to find out random weird things about me... I guess you can do it here... 


1: What are you wearing?
A Blue T-Shirt and Pyjama Pants with little skulls on them. ;)
2: Ever been in love?
Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope
4: How tall are you?
5 feet 5 inches
5: How much do you weigh?
.....
6: Any tattoos?
Nope
7: Any piercings?
One piercing on my left year, two on my right. The second one was unintentional, I shook while they were doing it.
8: OTP?
*holds breath* Percabeth, Malec, Frazel, Leolypso, Sydrian, Dimitrose, Sidagan, Browan, Hermioron, Penraffe, Cath and Levi.... um I have to stop there cuz I ran out of breath. Oh wait... SIZZY!!!!!!
9: Favorite show?
Gilmore Girls (All Time) Pretty Little Liars (Currently)
10: Favorite bands?
Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Imagine Dragons, 5SOS
11: Something you miss? 
My old friends
12: Favorite song?
Currently, either Just One Yesterday by Fall Out Boy, or I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco
13: How old are you?
14
14: Zodiac sign?
Libra
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Has to be a reader, has to have the ability to deal with major craziness and weirdness,.. :P
16: Favorite Quote?
"Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda. It's all so easy in the past tense." Sarah Dessen - The Truth About Forever
17: Favorite actor?
Lauren Graham
18: Favorite color?
Black
19: Loud music or soft?
Loud most of the time
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Into one of the thousands of worlds on my bookshelf :)
21: How long does it take you to shower?
5-10 Minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15 Minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes
24: Turn on?
Funny/Good sense of humour
25: Turn off?
Self Centered
26: The reason I started Blogging?
I wanted to share my opinions to people like me
27: Fears?
Heights, Roller-Coasters, Cockroaches, Many others
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Um... I don't know... Probably the ending of a book
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
 I don't remember
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Um... Million Book Mill... Book Blog.. self explanatory :)
31: Last book you read?
Reread the Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Rereading The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
33: Last show you watched?
Pretty Little Liars
34: Last person you talked to?
My Mom
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Best Friendliness
36: Favorite food?
Noodles or Pizza or Fried Potato Stuff
37: Place you want to visit?
Real: Canada (again, already been once) and Fictional: Hogwarts/Camp Half Blood
38: Last place you were?
Um.. my bed?
39: Do you have a crush?
On multiple fictional characters, yes
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Probably my mom a few days ago
41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't know...
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Sweets have flavours? I guess chocolate? 
43: What instruments do you play?
Piano/Keyboard
Drums (not very well)
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Don't really like jewellery so... the watch I wear every day?
45: Last sport you played?
Tennis
46: Last song you sang?
This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco
47: Favorite chat up line?
Hello, I like books
48: Have you ever used it?
Nope
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last Monday
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anybody who wants!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D