Randomness

Because you didn't know enough already | TMI Bookish Edition

March 02, 2016

In case you didn't already know enough weird stuff about me, I decided to do the bookish edition!

1)Who's clothes style from a book character, do you like?
Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments
2)Your book boyfriend/ fictional crush?
You want me to pick ONE?
3)Ever loved a character but than started hating them?
Tris Prior from Divergent... Ugh WHY WHY WHY?
4)Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
City of Heavenly Fire - 725 pages. My edition of Order of the Phoenix is shorter.
5)Heaviest book on your shelf?
Night Film by Marisha Presl... Picking it up is a daily workout
6)Do you have any book posters?
No... I did have one but I lost it while moving :(
7)Do you have any book themed jewellery?
Yes! I have the Deathly Hollows necklace
8)Book OTP?
Check my other TMI tag post
9)Favorite book series?
...again... you want me to pick ONE?
10)Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
Harry Potter obviously... *sigh* *wipes away tears*
11)A book story you miss/ wish would continue?
HARRY POTTER! 
12)Favorite stand-alone?
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
13)Since when do you read books?
Since I was 6 or 7 years old so for 8 years
14)Which Hogwarts house are you in?
The first time it was Ravenclaw, now it's Gryffindor for some reason. So I guess Gryffinclaw?
15)Quality you look for in a book?
I cannot have instalove... my only main condition really
16)Favorite book quote
"Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda. It's all so easy in the past tense." Sarah Dessen - The Truth About Forever
17)Favorite author?
...this is getting repetitive... you want me to pick ONE?
18)Favorite book cover?
because PERCABETH <3 
19)Action or Romance?
Action 
20)Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
Into one of the thousands of worlds on my bookshelf
21)How long do you need to finish a book?
It depends on the genre, author, plot and length. Usually 2-3 days
22)How long is your mouring period?
Never-ending
23)Least favorite Book?
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
24)Turn on in a character?
Funny, Witty, Sarcastic
25)Turn off in a character?
Keeps pi ing for a romantic partner that isn't interested... SO ANNOYING!
26)Reason I Started Blogging?
To share my opinions with people who have similar opinions
27)Name a scary book?
Books don't scare me
28)Last book that made you cry?
Champion by Marie Lu
29)Last book that you gave 5 stars?
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (Reread)
30)Any favorite book titles?
Nope
31)Last book you read?
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (Reread)
32)Book you're currently reading?
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
33)Last book adaptation you watched?
A Series of Unfortunate Events
34)A book character you always wanted to talk to?
Magnus BAE Bane
35)An author you always wanted to talk to?
Rick Riordan
36)Favorite Book snack?
Popcorn? I don't eat while I read usually
37)Book world you want to live in?
Harry Potter or Percy Jackson
38)Book world you least want to live in?
The Divergent World
39)Last time you smelled a book?
Pft push what are you talking about I don't smell books... Okay fine TODAY! 
40)Weird insults used in books?
Can't think of any
41)Favorite romance book?
I don't enjoy romance
42)Do you write?
Yes
43)Favorite magical item?
Wand/Riptide
44)Your quidditsch position?
Seeker
45)Name a song you connect to a book
Um.. I'm not sure
46)Favorite book related chat up line?
Can;t think of one
47)Have you ever used it?
No
48)Favorite book fandom?
Harry Potter or Percy Jackson or Shadowhunters
49)How many books do you own?
Roughly 250-300
50)Who do you tag?
Everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D