Monthly

Two months is not that longs of a time, is it? | What I read in February 2016

April 17, 2016

Okay, Okay, I know I'm like two months late but It's fine! Better late than never, right? *sigh*
Anyway, I re-read 8 books in February for my "Re-Read TBR" Goal but I didn't review any of them

1. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
2. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
3. Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
4. Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
5. Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
6. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
7. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
8. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D