Monthly

I opened my eyes and words were there | What I read in March 2016

April 18, 2016

Again, this is a bit late but hey, 17 days isn't as bad as two months right? *heavy sigh*
I read 4 books and 2 Novellas in March.

1. Aurora by J.D.W
Goodreads Link 
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (YAY)
Goodreads Link
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Goodreads Link
Review Link
4. Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
Goodreads Link
5. The Lost Herondale by Cassandra Clare and Robin Wasserman (*wink nudge*)
Goodreads Link
6. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Goodreads Link

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D