New Blog Design

April 25, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I'm going to be changing a lot of things about the physical appearance of my blog. It just feels like time for a change. Some of you guys might have noticed I changed the colour scheme... I'm still experimenting so I'm just warning you, if you stop by one day and find a completely different blog (same name and everything though,) do not be surprised! 

I'm trying to do some photoshop designing and html coding by myself, so *fingers crossed* hopefully nothing too crazy or abysmally wrong will occur. You never know, in the end, I might just decide to go back to the old style. You never know. 

This does not mean I'm stopping blogging for a while. I'll still be blogging whenever I can (since I go back to school in a couple days.)

Anyway, that's all for now. Be prepared for craziness!

-Rekha

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the new changes! I'm sure it's going to turn out beautifully :)
    Erika @ Books, Stars, and the Pages in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it does.. *fingers crossed*

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D