Randomness

THRONE OF GLASS #5 HAS A COVER

May 12, 2016

Okay, again, I was randomly stalking my anticipated releases on goodreads and my eyes fell on the cover of Empire of Storms... I don't know when this was revealed but AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT? Anyway, here's the beautiful cover:


I know, it's blurry, I got it off of Goodreads. Anyways, WHAT? This cover is so different to the others! The fire just makes it stand out. I'd say my favourite cover is still Crown of Midnight. I haven't read Queen of Shadows yet so PLEASE don't spoil me if the cover has any spoiler. Also, please don't murder me for not reading it. I don't have it.

Celaena looks badass as always, and this is probably my favourite Celaena pose/outfit. I wonder what the back looks like. The colour scheme is a bit gloomy but hey, It's Throne of Glass. I honestly don't have much else to say about it, other than it's gorgeous like the rest of them. Maybe I'll add to this when I finally get to Queen of Shadows. 

(btw, this is not an official cover reveal, just the result of the unhealthy amount of time I spend on Goodreads.)

What are your (non-spoilery) thoughts?
-Rekha

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't read past the Heir of Fire yet, but I absolutely love the series! I absolutely love Celaena's outfit on this book, and it might be my favourite so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else hasn't read Queen of Shadows yet! I know, Celaena looks perfect in this, but the colour scheme kind of ruins it for me.

      Delete

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D