Monthly

Stories I Consumed Last Month | July 2017 Wrap Up

August 02, 2017

I read 28 books this month. 28! I cannot believe it, but I am so glad I made up for the crummy reading during the last school year.
These are the books I read this month! My favorites are bold and in purple and my rereads are bold and in red!



Stargazing for Beginners by Jenny McLachlan


And I Darken by Kiersten White



The Death Cure by James Dashner


The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury



The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury


The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury


Now I Rise by Kiersten White



Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood



Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood

Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Worlds Collide by Chris Colfer

The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen


Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer



The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson


Frenemies Forever by Rachel Renée Russell


The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson



No Good Deed by Goldy Moldavsky



A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab


The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 


Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes



Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Aristotle and Dante by Benjamin Alire Saenz



Song of Sovereign by J.D Wright




Song of Sparrows by J.D Wright



Song of Sorrows by J.D Wright



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey There! *Waves Frantically* Thanks for stopping by! Please share your thoughts down below! I love reading and replying to comments! Comments make me happy :D